Saturday, March 2, 2013

Why do you drink the beer you do?

One of my fundamental beer tenants is that I don't try to convince people to drink certain beers just because I like them. There is a time and place for any (ok almost any) beer. Confessing that your favorite beer is a domestic light lager may get some sneers from beer snobs, but if that is what you like, that is ok with me. If my reviews and descriptions of beers I try are not enough to convince you to give them a try, it is no sweat to me. I don't own any stock in beer companies.

I came across an article this morning regarding why people drink the beer they do and thought I would share it. If you read the blog regularly, you will see that I have posted from this author before with good reason. This guy articulates a lot of how I feel about beer topics.

Why he drinks good beer.

In the end it all comes down to taste. As I learned very early on, although I am an Accountant by trade, there is no accounting for taste.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment