Friday, December 21, 2012

It's the end of the world... What to drink?

So it is December 21, 2012, the end of the Mayan calendar and the day that many believe will be the end of the world. So it begs the question, what to drink? what to drink? Luckily for me, someone has already scoured the beer landscape and found the best beers to commemorate the end of the world.

Click here for a nice list: Doomsday Beers

As for this guy, if I really believed that the world was ending today, I would be pretty disappointed. My last 2 beers were Sapporo Lights while at a Hibachi dinner last night with family and friends. The only natural disaster or sign of the Apocalypse I saw last night was this colossal onion volcano.


Although it is impressive, I don't think it would be a world ender.

As you make your way through what some believe could be the last, take the time to enjoy some good beers. As REM sang in the 80's, "It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine."

I am sure we will be chatting again soon.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment