Saturday, July 14, 2012

Two of my favorite things

Besides beer, another of my favorite pastimes is films. Not just any movies, but specifically documentary films. I have always found true life to be way more entertaining and educational than fiction. I usually watch documentaries about sports or history. I want to feel smarter after watching them. Not sure I am always successful.

Imagine my surprise a couple of weeks ago when I stumbled upon a documentary about beer on Netflix. Two of my favorite things. Kind of like having the Harlem Globetrotters guest star on a Scooby Doo cartoon when I was a kid.

The specific documentary is titled How Beer Saved the World. It originally aired on the Discovery Channel. It is only 43 minutes long and worth the watch if you are a beer fan, or care about history at all. http://vimeo.com/23278902.

I hope you find it as enlightening as I did.


Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment